Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 14

I'm so irritated with this palatal expander. Everything gets stuck, no matter how hard I try. This is going to be a long wait to get this thing out. :( I've had to bite the bullet and order some supplies from Dentakit.com. I wasn't planning on it because I was trying to do without, but I'm thinking I'm going to need some of these things to make my life a little easier. I'll be adding items to the recommendations page once I get a chance to try out what I ordered. I can't believe it's been 2 weeks to the day already. It's going by so slowwwwww. 2 weeks to go before I go back to the ortho. I'm sad that I can't eat things that I want to eat. I still can't bite into anything. Just give me a milkshake. Maybe it will bring all the boys to the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment