Thursday, October 11, 2018

Another Setback

Last night while I was eating, the chain came off again on the one tooth. The same tooth that gave me trouble a week ago. So I went back to the perio today to have it re-bonded. Well, he had a hard time attaching it again, so unfortunately, he ended up having to numb me again. Exactly like when I had the surgery the first time, only this time was one needle on the right side on the roof of my mouth instead of one on both sides. He may have cut a tiny bit or "shaved" the gum line a little bit. I'm not exactly sure. All I know is, I feel like I'm back at square one again with pain/soreness in my mouth again, like when I had the oral surgery. Only difference is, it's on one side and not both. But I went back to work anyway. Been miserable most of the day and taking Tylenol Extra Strength every 6 hours. Tomorrow, I'm not sure about going to work. It will depend on how I feel when I wake up. This really sucks!

I go back to the ortho on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment