Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Slight Minor Setback

I went to the ortho yesterday for my 2nd routine visit of pulling the next link in the chain for the canines. When they were working on the one on my right side, the chain popped off the tooth, unfortunately. So, they gave me another referral back to the periodontist to re-attach the chain. They were able to successfully pull the left canine using the next loop without anything popping off.

I was lucky enough to get an appointment for this morning. So I went in and he was able re-attach a new chain to the tooth. No cutting required. No numbing required. I was in and out in about 15 minutes. Now I have to go back to the ortho again tomorrow to re-attach the end of the chain to the archwire. Hopefully they can complete the pull this time.

This is turning into a saga. I don't want anything else to go wrong. I just want things to proceed smoothly with my lovely canines coming into place and getting married in less than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment