Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Slight Setback

On May 31, I went back to the perio for what I thought would be a routine check because of some irritation on my gum on the right side where the canine is coming in. Turns out I had food or something stuck under the gum and it required him to cut it. Again. So the tooth was exposed again. This time, I ended up having 2 dissolvable stitches placed in my mouth. Not fun!!! Man, it hurt when the numbness wore off. I was taking painkillers for 2 days. A little more than a week later, it's a lot better and mostly healed. I do have to say, this was worse than the first 2 times I had oral surgery. This was by far the worst. So I go back to the ortho today to let them know. Still no bracket on my left canine because it has not dropped down far enough. I also lost my bag of little ortho rubber bands in the commotion of oral surgery again. These definitely won't be off by September. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment