Friday, June 30, 2017

Day 3

June 30, 2017


Not a whole lot has changed. Still really sore and I have a hard time eating anything that isn't straight liquid. I try though, because I read somewhere that the act of chewing stimulates your blood circulation in your mouth and helps relieve teeth pain. So I've had a few soft things that I am forced to chew a little bit and it does actually help. I'm getting used to the expander in my mouth, but it doesn't make anything any easier at all. When I crank it one turn, I can feel it for sure. It takes a little while for the pain/pressure to subside. The good thing is I have been able to sleep the last 2 nights all the way through. After today is over, I will only have 3 more turns that I will need to make. The end can't come soon enough.


Here's a picture accurately describing what my mouth feels like (only it's my upper jaw, not lower). This is James William Bottomtooth III from Family Guy.




Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment