Thursday, August 23, 2018

Surgery Update

There were some things that were not communicated to me very well by the dentist office. One of those being that I was going to need another CT scan before they would do the surgery. While I understand the need, I wasn't told this a year ago when I started the process, nor was I told that I was going to have to pay $240 out of pocket, not covered by any insurance. I didn't budget for this; I only budgeted for the oral surgery. So I was pretty upset about it. But in the end, nothing I can do. So I got the scan done last week. I talked to the dentist office today and have a confirmed appointment next week on the 30th for the oral surgery to take place. There shouldn't be any more snafu's this time because they have everything they need. So, not looking forward to it. My anxiety is pretty high. I just want to get it over with.

My next appointment with the ortho post surgery is September 4th to start the process of bringing in the teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment