Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Today's the big day! The expander will be removed!

Pretty sure it's legit this time. My appointment is in less than an hour. Had a little mishap last night. I was eating and food snagged the little thing where there's a gap in my teeth (where the canines will be coming in later) and the wire came out quite a bit. I was able to ease it back into place but I'm so glad I'm going to the ortho today. I can't believe I'm even saying that because all they do is cause pain. lol. But I'm glad because my mouth has been getting cut up this last month due to a wire in the back that needs to be cut and because the little thing in my gap has been getting snagged. So I'm going to ask them to replace that wire and that spring thing. I didn't want to hassle with trying to get an appointment because my ortho is only in the office every other week and they won't allow me to go to a different location. I have to use the same office I started with. So I just said, the heck with it, I'll just wait it out. So today is the day and I am very excited to have this stupid thing removed! I will update later with the complete details. As long as the roof of my mouth doesn't "slam" shut (back into the original position I started with) I'll be fine. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment